Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week in Review 6

Welcome to my day of review and planning. The countdown continues with 21 days till our pack out. 
1. For the next 21 days, I will be focus on all the projects I need to complete before the movers come to pack our house.
A. Finish de-cluttering our home
B. Finish my photo album project
C. Pack the children transition items
D. Work through my cleaning list
E. Remove all wall hangings
F. Separate the current school year books so I can find them first on the other end
G. Decide what I have to take with me, (Still no housing arrangements).

2. Continuing school till September 9. Yeah!
3. Keeping on track with my reading for the Bible in 90 Days/ Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days challenge. I lost my lead this week but I am up to date with the reading. I have a lot going on in my head. It has been very hard focusing with so much to do. Continues till October 8, 2011, requires an hour of daily bible reading.  


4. Write a daily blog post.  
Blog I posted:

5. I am still Maximizing my mornings. I begin my day at 5 a.m. with pray and bible study. I would like to start keeping a time journal to see how effective my scheduling is. When I do, I will share, how is helped.  

6. I have many books I would like to read during this process. I will try to read or more a week. The list will follow so I can cross them out as I go.

7. I will be a contributor on Homemakers Challenge. In September we are having a 31 Days to Clean challenge.  

Now your turn: let me know what you have accomplished or plan on finishing ….........