Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Accomplished Me (word-less Wednesday)


 This was a lot easier than I expected it to be. I will not wait for it to grow so tall next time. I loved mowing with the push mower. A great workout and sustainable resource.  

 I got a new printer and I am loving it. I just had to share this story.

 This is my old printer, it is just one year old and I am sure someone with a more technical mind will love it. I wanted to get rid of this printer the day I opened the box, but I allowed others to convince me that it would be fine.

My first issue was the buttons on the front would not allow you to control the printer. Tech support was able to help me get it set up to print.

My second issue was it would just beep randomly. I would find my self asking what is beeping only to have the children say it was the printer.

Thirdly, if you run out of paper while printing you would have to unplug the machine because it would not respond to any of the buttons on the front, including the on and off one.

But the final straw came on Friday when I was printing some labels and needed to change the ink. When I placed the new ink in I got an error message saying it did not recognize the ink. I lost it.

The moral of this story is: if you buy an item, return it at the first sign of trouble. The stress of trying to make things work is not worth your time, mental energy, or money. 

God did not meant this scripture to apply to things, Thank you God.

As always,